Thursday, September 30, 2010

CrazyEngineers Forum - Electrical & Electronics Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Electrical & Electronics Engineering


Dg201cj cmos quad spst analog switch

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 01:42 AM PDT

Hi..anyone here can explain to me what is the function of this device DG201 CMOS QUAD SPST ANALOG SWITCH? I had search using google or yahoo search machine but still cant find any site explaining this device. So if you know what is it please tell me or paste the link for me here. I dun want the datasheet. What i want is the theory behind it. Thanks..

KVP meters

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 01:36 AM PDT

hi......
I am searching for the details of KVP meters used in electrical systems. If anyone knows about KVP meters please help me........

current to voltage converter

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 06:38 AM PDT

Why we use op-amp as a current to voltage converter ?

No comments:

Post a Comment