Thursday, September 30, 2010

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering


Making Dual Boot of Windows 7 and Fedora 13

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 12:19 PM PDT

Hi,Guys. I have 3 hdd. On first I install windows 7 (main operating system), now on second hdd i install fedora 13. As i install Fedora 13 for learning and educational purpose, so I don't disturb mbr on first hdd and install grub on second hdd. Now it shows Windows 7 and Fedora in boot menu but boot only Fedora from there. When I select Windows 7 , screen goes black and system restart. When I need to boot in Windows I need to change boot option and boot from hdd1 and when I need to boot in Fedora then choose hdd2.

But I don't want to do this again and again. I tried many thing but all are failed. I do too much googling and read blogs and forum, but not got any solution. Please help me, is there is any way to sort out this problem.

How Intel core i3 processor work logically as quad core?

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 11:18 AM PDT

Hi, guys I recently search details for i core processor made by Intel. I just got shocked when I know that core i3 and core i5 600 series processor are not really quad core, bur they are logically quad core. Now I am not able to understand how this thing happen, if it has physical 2 core then how it behave like quad core?

AMD Vs INTEL Processor

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 11:00 AM PDT

HI Guys, I think the war between Amd and Intel is very long. Everyday many people meet who have different opinion about these processor manufacturer. Who use Intel they say Intel is best, and who use Amd they say Amd is best. Now I am totaly confused due to them. I need to buy a new computer, so I want help from all guys that which one is better and why?

I also started the poll to know the more recommended processor.

Doubt in java programming.

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 06:44 AM PDT

Hello friend's,
Check out this program.
Quote:

import java.io.*;
public class r
{
public static void main(String args[])throws IOException
{
try
{
FileReader fr=new FileReader("mohit.txt");
FileWriter fw=new FileWriter("monu.txt");
int s;
while((s=fr.read())!=-1)
{
fw.write(s);
}
}
catch(Exception e)
{
System.out.println("exception occured ");
}
}
}
What's wrong with this one..??

database date to be retrieved from phpmyadmin.

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 06:31 AM PDT

hi... i need help in retrieving date from phpmyadmin -database. php getdate() gives system date. but i need to retreive database date and not systemdate. the sql queries like current_timestamp,local_timestamp etc. returns resourceid. but not a valid date.
plzz help...urgent:(

FAT file system

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 05:19 AM PDT

hello friends,

I want to know that how the size is made for the clusters. Is it made by our operating system during the formatting of hard disk drive and is it fixed ?

heap memory

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 02:21 AM PDT

hi,
In C whenever memory is allocated dynamically (eg:malloc), the memory allocated is heap memory , but is this a virtual memory or secondary memory? plz reply

heap memory

Posted: 29 Sep 2010 01:54 AM PDT

hi,
In c whenever dynamic memory allocation functions (eg:malloc) are used ,memory is allocated in heap , but whether this is a virtual memory or secondary memory ?
plz reply

No comments:

Post a Comment