Friday, October 28, 2011

CrazyEngineers Forum - Mechanical & Civil Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Mechanical & Civil Engineering


A Plan of a Hybrid Car to Help the Environment

Posted: 28 Oct 2011 02:43 PM PDT

Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment. I started a review on the existing possibilities and I found out the electric vehicles are interesting options. So I focused on removing their disadvantages and I reached to the present document. I hope to improve it by the help of experts. Also I like a company or person would determine to build it; because I cannot by myself. I'm just a man of theory without any equipments. However, I will keep contacting to active companies about my plan with the hope of realizing it someday. If this plan would gain attention from the people who care about the environment and future of the planet, that would be a contribution of mine to the world. You can download my plan, a 60-pages PDF file from one of these links: viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1110.0049, On Developing a Powertrain in a Hybrid Car with Electricity and Compressed-Air Propulsions On developing a powertrain in a hybrid car with electricity and compressed-air propulsions.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download Cheers, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment