Saturday, October 22, 2011

CrazyEngineers Forum - Mechanical & Civil Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Mechanical & Civil Engineering


Structure & Ray Diagrams in Gearbox design - suggest book

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 02:16 PM PDT

Hi
I am a student at Pune University doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering in the 4th year.

Can you please suggest a good book that will explain neatly the process of drawing Structure Diagrams & Ray diagrams for designing multi-speed Gear Boxes

I am current using the book written by RB Patil & have got totally confused. Some diagrams are symmetrical while others are not

Please suggest a textbook that is easily available in the shop & will explain the proceducre to draw diagrams correctly.


Also when I Googled Ray Diagram and Structure Diagram of gear boxes, more than 99% of the result I got were from Indian Colleges and their syllabuses & question paper. What are Ray/Kinematic Diagrams & Structure Diagram called in colleges outside India, like UK or USA

Please help me. My exams start from next month & I have to score a distinction. Please help me. Please. Please. Please

calculation of lift and drag forces

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 11:26 AM PDT

Anyone please help on how to calculate lift and drag forces on flapping and sinusoidally pitching finite wings.

21 MPH thrills and (Caution) Spills!

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 08:51 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment