Sunday, August 14, 2011

CrazyEngineers Forum - Other Engineering Trades

CrazyEngineers Forum - Other Engineering Trades


Need a name for our conference fest.

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 08:15 AM PDT

Hi everyone. Need your suggestion on the conference fest name. I'm unable to make a cool and unique name. Could you please help in making one? It's a techinal conference fest related to my field i.e. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. Would be grateful if you help me. :)

Final year minor & mejor project

Posted: 13 Aug 2011 09:57 PM PDT

I M student of instrumentation and control branch,any body help me how to make my minor & mejor project to related my branch and please told me some topics which i make....
Any body help me i m glad to him/her.
PLEASE...............

No comments:

Post a Comment