Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CrazyEngineers Forum - Electrical & Electronics Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Electrical & Electronics Engineering


Performance of Shielded cable.

Posted: 29 Jun 2011 03:10 AM PDT

:(I have to do an assignment about the Shielding Performance of IT cable. Could you guys give me an idea of what are the performances of shielded cable?

how should I program my board or what are the steps to start prograiming

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 11:57 PM PDT

hello everybody
I am currently developing a board which has ARM processor and also includes NAND flash to boot the device
The thing is that I am not understanding how should I program my board or what are the steps to start prograiming to make the board working
I am open to use any opensourced os,need some flow or advice how to start the things
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment