Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering


Which PC to Buy ?

Posted: 30 May 2011 11:48 PM PDT

Hey ,
I wanna buy a new computer @ home...
Suggest me some choices... Should i assemble it OR any company can fulfill my all requirements...

Best cross platform Javascript framework for Mobiles

Posted: 30 May 2011 02:52 AM PDT

Hi to all Crazy Engineers,
Can anyone suggest me a good Cross platform javascript framework for mobile application development. There are a lot available. But confused to choose. (PhoneGap/Jquery/Titanium/.............)

Twitter vs facebook

Posted: 30 May 2011 02:31 AM PDT

Facebook and Twitter are currently the most popular social networks using every day by millions of people around the world. So tell me guys which is most popular?

How to change inside folder theme in XP?

Posted: 30 May 2011 02:12 AM PDT

Hello friends,

I have bought a new computer last week, and when I open my computer and go to the d drive after than when I am in d drive songs folder in this folder I have a theme behind the folder. So can you tell me how to change the theme inside the folder?

No comments:

Post a Comment