Monday, February 28, 2011

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering


what functions are most needed in CAD software by engineers in India?

Posted: 27 Feb 2011 11:26 PM PST

what functions are mostly needed in CAD software by engineers in India?

Moniter activity of a program

Posted: 27 Feb 2011 10:18 AM PST

HI, Everyone. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate, now I want a software that can show me what changes in any files or registry done by running a software or application. I search for this, but unable to get a satisfied result. I wanted to monitor each and every thing done by some programs.

window xp problems

Posted: 27 Feb 2011 06:46 AM PST

hello CEans
I am not able to open my icons.....whenever i am trying to do so its not opening.....i have tried to restore it but of no use.....i tried to open it in safe mode but in vain.....can anyone suggest what to do now?????

No comments:

Post a Comment