Monday, January 31, 2011

CrazyEngineers Forum - Electrical & Electronics Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Electrical & Electronics Engineering


Dc machine application

Posted: 30 Jan 2011 06:20 AM PST

is there any use of dc machine whether dc motor or dc generator??
traction use is overtake by wound rotor IM or SCIM
speed control as they have most fine control is possible with IM with the help of power electronics devices with a low affordable cost of harmonic filters??
so is there any of its use left??
if yes, where??
please help me CEans...

Microconttroller to RFID

Posted: 30 Jan 2011 03:50 AM PST

Hello, I'm new in RFID and don't know how to make RFID reader read. Can you help me ? How to RFID reader read with freerunning mode from ATMega8's command through serial ?
Note: I use RFID Kanda Starter Kit.

Help.. about the GATE and Best Institutes offering VLSI..??

Posted: 30 Jan 2011 02:39 AM PST

Hello everybuddy,
I am in 6th sem electronics.. I am beginner at VHDL and I like working on it.. I want to be in research field.. I want to do GATE and go in an institute best for vhdl and vlsi.. It will be great help if you can tell me the best institutes for vlsi.. Also which book should I prefer for gate preparetions..??

Regards,
Jimmy_TAg:)

No comments:

Post a Comment