Friday, December 31, 2010

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering


Can you give me the ideas for Online Shopping Cart Application

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 02:35 AM PST

Hai CEans

I planned to design the online shopping cart application. I visited the some of the sites like ebay for ideas. Still I am searching for the more requirements / ideas to design my application innovatively.

Why I'm asking here is , more of the buyers or sellers have an idea or feeling that some feature is not available in the ebay or some other popular sites while purchasing the product online.

Please put some ideas over here,

PS:- It does not matter what you want to post is already built in E-Bay..I'm collecting inputs/feedbacks only. :)

photoshop button in html

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 01:52 AM PST

hello,

i want to add a button which is being created in photoshop in html page.
button i dont know how.

please somebody tell me the way.

thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment