Saturday, October 30, 2010

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering

CrazyEngineers Forum - Computer Science & IT Engineering


cloud and grid compting

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 07:12 PM PDT

Hi guys can you please help me out in finding algorithms and related information regarding development of cloud computing facilitating grid technology and developing a small scale architecture using them both for my term paper...

Parallel programming vs Multi threading

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 08:49 AM PDT

Why should I go for parallel programming for my application since I am getting all the services in the current version VS 2005 in the form of Async thread. Please give me enough input on this

Require help in testing my software

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 01:42 AM PDT

Hello
I have developed a small but a live project in java. Its a desktop application which is based on student information system.
Currently i am testing my project manually and finding it very hard. Can you please give me some tips or suggestions...??
Also can you suggest me template to generate my project documents..?? I have used object oriented designing......:rolleyes:

Whats it is IEEE?

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 12:53 AM PDT

I have Network subject. My professor always teach about IEEE standard and Network devices. I knew Network devices. But IEEE? No idea.......:(

Whats the diffrents between Oracle and Sql server?

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 12:48 AM PDT

Are Oracle and Sql servers IT companies ?. I dont know actually please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment